Comand problems

I have E320CD! with command. It has gibe wrong and Mercedes just keep telling,me these is notthing wrong. The problem is that sometimes the screen does not come on - maybe at least once per day and especially
if turn the car on a few times quite quickly.
Basically I leave the unit on all the time and now every time I switch the car on it re-sets itself and goes back to Radio 1 even though I left it on another station. Also it is very slow to activate - before it would come on immediatley.
Cananyone help me????
Thanks Huw Davis
If car is under warranty, tell them to change it out. Enough is enough. Get regional service rep involved or go to another dealer.