Command upgrade

Hi. I've upgraded my C200K W203 from the std radio/CD to a Command 2 unit. How do I obtain the GPS CD for my area? Is it from the MB dealer only, or is there another source (that I hope would
be lower cost).
Shaughan wrote:

eBay
www.ebay.com advance seartch choose any country if you are in europe ;-)
I think the sytem is teleatlas but I am not sure.
On the on the bottom of the start page www.ebay.com you can sellect any eBay country, for getting your home town CD/DVD for the comand
on search pat write : comand cd -> seek (you can also x the Worldwide, for a complete seek)
Eivin