Compatibility of C200 Phone Kit with Nokia 6310i

I've got a 2002 C200K with the factory fitted mobile kit. The dealer I bought it from said the kit worked with a Nokia 6210. This phone has now been discontinued and I've just got a Nokia 6310i which a number of phone
dealers assured me is a direct replacement for the 6210 and would work with my kit. The phone does indeed fit the cradle and will recharge but its not interfacing at all with the car's system as I'm getting a "No Remore" message int he multi-function display. Has anyone here managed to get a Nokia 6310 working wit this kit and how?
BTW I'm UK based
Neal
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:50:42 +0100, "Neal Milne"

You need a new control unit
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk