confussed with my ml 320

My mrecedes Ml 320 1999 model,started with starting some times,and some times it will not start. if i waite for some minutes it will start. When it starts it has a fine starting sound no sound or noise like it has
problem,One day as i was driving , i stoped on red light,when the greed light came back ,i then realised that the car was off then i waited for 5 minutes , tried it again and it started. One day for the first time it would not start for many hours, the next day ,it started just one try. so i changed the battrey,all the plugs. and i washed the engin, it looked like new again. For 2 days no problem, after that, it will not start again, and up till now no way. Please i need help urgently, I have been renderd inmobile .Please help. Thanks

Confussion can have serious consequences. Seek help fast from your local Mercedes dealer who are experts at dealing with confussed owners. They may even get your ML to start.
Huw
Now now, Huw. Do you speak Irish or Chinese?
:-) DAS
"Huw" <hedydd[nospam]@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

No but I do speak Welsh as a first language with English as a distant second. However I find the spellchecker invaluable though not infallible.
Huw
Depends on which spellchecker one has....
And NGs (and e-mail) are of course the repository of careful, thought-through, spell-checked contributions written with impeccable grammar, boyo.... :-)
DAS

Now I am getting confussed Gnter :-)
Huw
thanks huw, i took it to a benz dealer and got it fixed , the problem was a sensor

Yup. There are some things that dealers are good for and Usenet is not. Modern cars increasingly need plugging in to diagnostic computers to find faulty components because they are so much more complex and electronic than cars of my youth. On the other hand cars are also more reliable than ever before on average and need far less servicing, so it is not all bad.
Huw
Yes the problem was Crank sensor. Please were is this located , i do not know but i will like to know.

Usual place is on the bell housing pointing to the flywheel or to a stepped disc in a similar place. Specifically on this engine? I don't know.
Huw