Consider yourself lucky if you own a German car, here's the reason:

http://extra150miles.com/Notallcars3X.html

Speeders aren't MURDERERS, Speed save your life. wrote:

Laws of Physics repealed, details at 10!

Except those who claim knowing laws of Physics fail to see Laws of Physics. They practice Laws of Sefl-righteousness.
Speeders aren't MURDERERS, Speed save your life. wrote:

And your qualifications would be?
Sorry Charlie, but if you were really able to accomplish half of what you claim, you would be on the front page of the paper receiving your Nobel Prize. The only way my S500 is going to see 40+MPG is going downhill with a stiff tailwind while drafting a semi.
P.S. You might want to invest in a spelling checker someday.

Sorry Bagdad Bob, such thing won't happen by itself because there are arrogants believing car designs had reached its perfection. I swear to God I put 550-600 miles on my car every two weeks visiting friends & family, and I beat every car on top of the mountain just for fun. Can you figure out why I can afford doing this???

Wrong you assume again, your mpg won't change. Going up hill & down hill is a wash in your case, not in my case.
Doctors used to say Tofu is good for your health, now they say Tofu is bad for your brain. Doctors used to say fish is good for you, now they say it's bad for you.
Go figure why science keeps changing every day.