Consumer Reports - yikes

Page 3 of 3
I do the same thing, engine braking, coasting, etc. I find that I rarely have to use the brake. This is particularly true in the MB, I think because
of the way the transmission slows the car down when the throttle returns to idle. My other car, GM, doesn't slow down nearly as well.

Using engine braking must increase gas consumption. Does the savings in brake replacement jobs make up for the increased gas cost? Any ideas?
mcbrue cheaply under the bridge down by the river in the trailer
Mmm... better... more like the McBrue I remembered... yet he is still rusty after being absent for a long time.

I am sure they won't....because they would loose. Unlike Bose which was successful in their lawsuit, Mercedes does not have a case. And if they do sue, Mercedes migh become another "Jeffrey Archer".
gamini