Convert installed phone to bluetooth

I have a 1999 e320 mb. I bought the car used and there was already a motorola phone pre-installed. Is there a way to conver the car's phone system to bluetooth??
TIA
No... there is no known bluetooth system that will integrate with the car like factory phone. There is an european company who offers kit that will retain factory controls... but the phones that are supported are outdated too.

Actually you are wrong...
There is a little known "factory authorized" website that offers bluetooth phone solutions for exactly what you mention.
I was told about it after really bugging one of the shop foremen at the dealership.
I don't know why it isn't more publicized...?!?
http://wireless4mb.com /
I hope this gives you what you are looking for.
RJ
RJ wrote:

don't deal with the 1999 year. I appreciate the responses though.
In your case, you are better off just installing a bluetooth car kit with its own speaker... All you will see is a button module... everything else is hidden...
Kits like this made by Sony/Erricson or Motorola can be obtained cheaply on ebay... anywhere between $55 and up.
That website is interesting... but I got a feeling it will cost $3000 for the system... we'll see, I put in a request.