Coolant block drain location

We have a 2000 CLK430 convertible and it's well past time to replace the coolant. Could someone please advise the location(s) of the block drain(s)?
On a related note, any opinions on the repair "manual" CD's being sold on eBay?
Thx, Mark
Only go for the genuine MB manual. Most of the ones being sold on EBAY are the third party manuals such as Mitchell1 which are not very good and essentially worthless in my opnion.. Try to get the original MB manuals or a bootleg copy if you can.
Peter
"

Block drains? Unless this is some crazy Mercedes thing there isn't such a beast. The drain is usually at the bottom of the radiator, or if you can't find that, just pull the lower radiator hose....
Marty
said:

All the vehicles I've owned (Honda and BMW) have drains to remove the coolant from the block. On my BMW, you only get about 1/2 gallon of the 3 gallon capacity if you only drain the radiator.
Mark
On 2004-12-10 16:16:25 -0800, "Mark Atanovich"

When you open the valve on the radiator or pull the lower hose, also open the cap, and MOST of the coolant will also drain from the engine. These systems are designed, so that the spigot on the radiator is the low spot in the system.
I have owned a couple BMW's and many other cars and have never seen a drain valve or plug for coolant in the block of an engine. other then freeze plugs that is...
I would love to hear from one of the more informed listees like Tiger or T.G. about this.
Marty