Coolant Leak 300e

Hello,

My 300E has been leaking from the top radiator hose. I feared that I may have the dreaded broken radiator neck syndrome, but I removed the hose this morning and the neck seems to be intact.

I did notice that the lip at the end of the neck only goes around half of the neck. That seems unusual to me though it doesn't apear to have broken off.

Is that normal for a Benz Radiator?

Mutant Bluegrass That Rocks!

Steve Harder-Kucera

Sorry. Should have mentioned that it's a 1987.

Mutant Bluegrass That Rocks!

Steve Harder-Kucera

Sounds broken to me.

Reply to