Country Stickers: Where To Get Them?

Page 2 of 2
Geoff Miller wrote:

Very valid reason! ;-)))

Great!!!
Juergen
Oooooops - forgot to send these emails for a week or so... :-((
Geoff Miller wrote:

There's a small print on the back of these stickers:
Warning! Putting this sticker on any Western German product may transform it into a Trabant overnight. Use at your own risk!
Juergen ;-) See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant
BTW, those country stickers shown on that website:
http://www.europeanplates.com/originstickers.htm
are a rare embellished type. Normally there are no flags on them and the country name is NOT written out.
But they look nice.
DAS
"John Mauel" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMtelusplanet.net> wrote in message
In Geoff Miller typed:

How about the DDR logo sticker and a matching shirt?
http://www.xl-import.com/image.asp?picd987.jpg
DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles www.FYIS.org

Oh, those are cool! Thanks, comrade.
Geoff
--
"Cthulhu, Cthulhu, bo-bthulhu, banana-fana-fo-fthulhu,
me-mi-mo-mthulhu, Cthulhu!" -- Paul Crowley
"Geoff Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@u1.netgate.net> wrote in message
news:e6cogq$ snipped-for-privacy@u1.netgate.net...
Geoff Miller wrote:

Hi Geoff-- I was just in the local Autobahn rest stop shop and noticed they had DDR stickers, so I bought a couple. They're yours gratis if you want them (Yeah I know, mighty white of me). You can contact me at my gmail address with your snail mail info.
drs