Crazed clear coat?

My recently acquired '92 300D is basically in pretty good shape but the clear coat is a bit sun crazed. Any recommendations for remedying this or is a paint job in my future?
JD
A good polishing job will cure it. Sounds like you need a Griot Garage solution.
Depends how bad the clearcoat is. If the paint itself is ok and just the clear coar is fragged what I've heard is the hot tip is to sand off the clearcoat and levaave the paint alone and just respray the clear.
Richard Sexton wrote:

For now it's looking like a really good polish/seal/wax job will do just fine for this 15 year old gem. Thanks!
JD

It is neither cheap nor easy to procure all the stuff you need to do this:
http://articles.mbz.org/body/finish /
But if you want a show car quality finish it does work as advertised. Worth the effort frankly. You can get the hard-to-find stuff off ebay.
Richard Sexton wrote:

Thanks, I got some products made by Griot's Garage that came highly recommended.
JD