Cupholder cover not staying closed

On my '99 E320 the front cupholder flip-down cover does not like to lock into position anymore. I have to close the cover about 10 times in order for it to latch. I can't see where the mechanism is - anyone know how this
works?
Thanks,
Josh
Add pictures here
โœ–

ALERT THE MEDIA!
lol
Add pictures here
โœ–
Time for a recall!!

this
Add pictures here
โœ–
Hey, at least you have a cupholder, my 1990 560sel cost $73,500 new and has none!

this
Add pictures here
โœ–
This happens a lot.
Take the cupholder off, play with the side mechanism, and miracurously the thing works.
Dont know why this happens, but nothing is broken.
dans l'article 1112059616.975cf784941162227787c734f0e4bc88@teranews, Aaron เ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com a ้crit le 28/03/05 20:38 :

Add pictures here
โœ–
MB has never had any thing like a cup holder in there cars. was <i bet> never put through the think tank.
something that easy you would think would work but most of the newer MBs are no known for there fowad thinking.
that is why i will take my 82 300SD no cup holders to lower the resale value of the car
the case, minus a few cans!
Add pictures here
โœ–