CV Axle Replacement

My mechanic having trouble getting off the old cv axle. He says it is seized, nothing works; wd40, heating,.. Would you have any suggestions?
Thank you.
Irfan
1983 300D Turbodiesel
Does he know what he is doing???they are not hard to get off.one bolt on the wheel side a horseshoe clip on the differential end. They are about the same as the General Motors they are about the same the way axles are held in.> > Thank you.

He is the only one in the city I live in who fixes foreign cars; Mercedes, Porche,.. I talked to him this morning. He said he would try to take it off again but he did not sound very promising. Thank you.
love-123s wrote:

I am not 100% sure since I am not familiar with W123. While checking out axle for my 87 300SDL, the manual does mention two different kinds of CV axle connections. One is bolted outside while the other has additional clip inside the differential box. I just don't remember whether the clip is for earlier W126 or W123.