CV joint, front, e320 wagon

It's a '99, 4matic, and the shop says they can only get the part from the dealer, at $1170.
I've Googled around and can only find rear CV joints.
Anybody know of an aftermarket source for this part?
Thanks....
Go to autohausaz.com and call them up for assistance. They should be able to get it for you.

No go, but thanks for the effort.
Brad Naylor wrote:

FWIW: I regenerated CVs for my Subaru some time ago - know good shop in Chicago.
A.
Give these guys a call.
http://silverstartransmission.com/index.htm
They are the best.