DaimlerChrysler to sell Chrysler to GM?

Based upon DC sources German "Manager Magazin" reports that talks are between DC and GM about the sale of loss-making Chrysler to GM. The talks would be in a very early stage but would
advance under high pressure. DC CEO Zetsche refused to give any comment on a press conferenece today.
(freely translated from German by me)
Juergen

I get the impression that this thought brings joy to many in Germany.....
.
.

And in dealerships where they have to sell both brands, Chrysler being based on designs mercedes replaced because they were not good enough. Its a difficult proposition to sell to customers.
I have not seen such a dealership, though in Germany I saw one where the Chrysler showroom is almost adjacent.
DAS
"Gordon Hudson" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:45d4be85$0$756$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aaisp.net.uk...
Hello Jay.