Dallas Texas area

Hi all, I am out in Tyler Texas, and look for old benzs that are going to end up in the scrap yard, and give them a second chance, or a decent burial.
I call it shady pines for old benz's. If you have one of these old benz's and are going to dispose of it or don't know what to do with it, I will come get it, anywhere ya are within reason, and provide you with a reciept for tax purposes from a non profit org. It is like donating it. Feel free to email me , and visit my website. Thanks ahead, Jim http://www.cox-internet.com/tjcollectibles/ShadyPinesMercedes.html