Dash lights E320

My speedometer light has just burned out and I was wondering if anyone knows how to replace them. I would like to replace all the dash light right away.
What do I have to remove to get to them. Thank You Scott
E320 does not help. There are 3 versions of body styles! 124, 210, and 211. What do you have??