dash removal on w210

I want to install a single din gps unit in the slot under the stereo. It is the slot behind the swing away door. How do I remove the dash to access slot?
also does anyone have the wiring diagram for the stereo on a 2000 e320? I want to route the sound through the existing stereo via a fm modulator, but want to hook up the power wires to the existing car stereo power.
also, does anyone know how to remove the wood trim above the center air vents?