Dash warning light

I have just bought a '77 280E but no manuals as yet.
Problem is dash light on that I have no idea what it is. Two concentric circles with three small dashes down each side. Located next to voltage
indicator lamp.
Can anyone help please??
Yellow? front brake pad indicator Red? parking brake/brake fluid level indicator