Dash warnings lights

I buy a c230 1998 three mounts ago and I don't have the owner manual. Somebody can tell me or send me an explication about all of warnings lights in dashboard. Thank you.

Buy an Owner's Manual, you spent thousands on the car, what's another few dollars.
www.books4cars.com
I buy the "Haines repair and service" but no explication about the fonction of warnings. So, now I follow your recommandation Thanx for all Have a nice day!