Dashboard bulb replacment '97 S320

Does anybody know an easy way to remove the Dashboard from a 1997 S320 so I can change / repair the flickering backlight illumination?
Somebody mentioned push out the dashboard from behind; how do get to this.
The flickering lights is this a common problem; how easy it it for me to fixx this
any advise appreciated.