Day time running light

If anyone can help me with my ML-320 2000. I need to active my day time running light and i do not want to bring it to the dealer if i can do it myself.
contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
It can be done, but you *will* have to visit the dealer (or at least someone with the Star Diagnostics HHT) to have AAM option #2 programmed. Look here and do a search for "daytime running lights": http://www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf
--

- RODNEY