de-badging 95 E320

Hi,
I am thinking of taking off the E320 letters from the back of my trunk (95 E320, 124).
It's on pretty tight, and I'm wondering whether it is screwed in or if it's
stuck on. Whichever it is, does anybody know how to take them off without damaging the paint?
Thanks! -J.Q.
They're glued on. Use hair dryer on highest setting and plastic or wooden knife to soften and pry the foam backing. Use tar remover to remove the rest of gop.
The older ones have holes drilled out...
Oliver
JQ wrote:

Use dental floss after heating it upas above. Prevents breakage of badge if you want to put it back on. Jim

(95
it's
without