de-badging 95 E320

They're glued on. Use hair dryer on highest setting and plastic or wooden knife to soften and pry the foam backing. Use tar remover to remove the rest of gop.

The older ones have holes drilled out...

Oliver

JQ wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society

Hi,

I am thinking of taking off the E320 letters from the back of my trunk (95 E320, 124).

It's on pretty tight, and I'm wondering whether it is screwed in or if it's stuck on. Whichever it is, does anybody know how to take them off without damaging the paint?

Thanks!

-J.Q.

Reply to
JQ

Use dental floss after heating it upas above. Prevents breakage of badge if you want to put it back on. Jim

Reply to
soso