Dead Battery -- 93 300E 2.8

If I drive my 300E every day, no problems, and the battery is strong, the headlights bright at night. Let it sit for 5 or 6 days... and the battery is dead.
There must be an excessive drain? If so, where to start looking first ?
Thanks!!!
Roy
Start by take one fuse out at a time and measure the amperage draw on the two contacts where fuses touches...

How much draw is too much? I've thought about testing this, but I'm not sure what is normal/acceptable and what is too much, indicating an excessive draw.
Thanks!
Roy
I would suspect the battery first (possible internal short). Before you let it sit the next time disconect one of the battery cables. If the battery is dead again you have your answer. Peter

Ahh... yes, the simplest first... how old is your battery? It is probably time to change it.

This is all great input. The battery is I think about 2 years old, and is the correct group (size/capacity).
Relatively new or not, it is possible it has an internal short, so I'll check this first (easiest). Then look at the fuses and draw there when at rest.
Thanks
Roy