Defective OEM parts

For more times than I think is attributable to coincidence, a new part ordered by my indy MB shop came in inoperative or not up to snuff. Today it was the transistorized blower motor control; a
while back it was an exercise in ordering 14 new injectors to get 5 good ones. I've never,ever gotten a defective OEM replacement part for my '72 Datsun 510 or 300ZX. Is any one else experiencing this or am I experiencing a fluke?
It is time for you to order online. Is that indie shop local to you? I always ordered online and rarely if ever get defective OEM products. Certain brands are far better than the others.
What brands have you been buying?
Tiger wrote:

Bosch injectors, Behr fan motor.
Mmm... those are good brand. I never tested my injectors so I just stuck them in.
I am not fond of Behr products... they are okay quality and a bit too pricy.
Tiger wrote:

I guess I'm lucky my mechanic is picky. By my stats 3 out 5 of your injectors should be less than good.