DFW Used Mcedes parts

ALL,
Is there any good used auto parts and or junckyards in the DFW area that anyone can recomend. I'm in need of an auxiliary fan for my air condtioning on a 1985 380se.
Thanks.
Try Apache autos in Arlington TX.
There are also a bunch off loop 12

There is one in fort worth that specializes in foreign cars and they have benzs there, the others have benz's but you will have a hard time in most getting parts for anything newer than say a 85. You also may try affordable foreign on loop 12 near walker walton blvd. Good luck, Jim www.benzbay.com