Diesel Compression Tester recommendations?

I'm looking to buy an engine compression tester for 616/7 diesel engines.
At the cheap end, there is Harbor Freight. $25 http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber 644
Ooooh, look a $150 deluxe set from Harbor Freight! http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberF800
At the higher end there is Snap ON - $180 for the tester and $60 for the adapter http://buy1.snapon.com/products/diagnostics/mt33c.asp?partno=MT33C&dir talog http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?search=true&item_ID 128&PartNo=M3542A&group_id30&supersede=&store=snapon-store&tool=all
So is the Harbor Freight stuff decent/acceptable? Are there any mid-range brands to look at?
Thanks
Jay
If you are just working on your car, Harbor Freight is good enough. They are very decent tool as I have bought tons of stuff from them.
I wouldn't bother with anything else.