diesel fuel pump

hi,
I have meet with a mechanic who is specilized in diesel fuel fuel pumps in turkey. His labour for rebuildign a pump is $100. It sounds like a good
deal to me in term of labour costs. Since it will take some time to ship the product to turkey, it mihgt take some time to fix the pump. It is still a good deal for project cars, or hard to find pumps.
Total cost to rebult the pump to the original specifcations will be 100(labour) +parts +shipment. If he could not find parts for the pump, he will not charge you anything, but shipment.
If interested or have any questions, please write to me.
thanks.
PS satisfaction garantied.