diesel germcide

Well,I done it now the Benz sit up long enorgh with water contamination to grow bacteria in tank and the entire fuel system. Having trouble finding Quicksilver marine diesel treatment which carries
germicide in addition to all the other additives normally found in diesel fuel treatment items. Without the germicide you;re spinning your wheels at this time.Because the slime will return faster than you can change filters and clean injectors.
-

Found a bottle of my germicide at the back of the local oil distributors warehouse. Enorgh dust on the bottle ,you wonder when last time they sold the stuff. Looked like a trip down to the ocean coast to pickup some at the marine diesel shop. In case I need more .....does anyone know of an online order site.
-
Do a search on Yahoo... and you should find plenty of retailer.
You want a biocide. Sold to truckers and construction companies as well as marine users. If you own an older, non CDI diesel a bit of regular gasoline will also do the job and dump the algae into your fuel filters.
permission.