Diesel Mechanics in NE Detroit area?

Hey guys,
I have a couple of Mercedes diesels and need a good reasonable mechanic in the Macomb County area of Michigan. The guy I used to use retired. Any suggestions?
Tim
Hi, Tim -
I don't know of anyone personally in Macomb County, but I can recommend an EXCELLENT independant MB Mechanic in Oakland County.
Email me, and I'll be happy to provide his info -
- Bill