Diesel Mechanics in NE Detroit area?

Hey guys,

I have a couple of Mercedes diesels and need a good reasonable mechanic in the Macomb County area of Michigan. The guy I used to use retired. Any suggestions?

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Hi, Tim -

I don't know of anyone personally in Macomb County, but I can recommend an EXCELLENT independant MB Mechanic in Oakland County.

Email me, and I'll be happy to provide his info -

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Schmidt