Diesel Oil Pressure

Can't figure out why my oil pressure stays above 30 psi at warm idle on my W115 240D (616 4 cyl. diesel). Always before, I've seen it down below 15. Of
course that was on cars with more than 250,000 miles.
Is this cause for concern, or rejoicing?
--
Randall Brink
Author

They do that.
That's just about what my '74 240D with 20/50 weight oil shows at idle, Randall.
- Bill

Great. That's a relief. I am used to engines with much higher milage.
--
Randall Brink
Author