diesel problem

I have a 1985 benz 300 cd (turbo diesel). I can fill-up with diesel and only drive about one hundred miles and need to fill-up again. Help me out with this. And I cant open my trunk

Jeez! Take that car to a MB diesel technician first
When you fill it, how many gallons are you putting in?

And did you take a look at the area under the car where it's usually parked. Or park it running in a driveway, then take a look at the area under the car for leaking fuel?

archive:http://www.AutoBoardz.com/diesel-problem-Mercedes-Benz-ftopict209193 ....- Hide quoted text -

Broken lift pump dip tube ?
(If such a thing exists on these )
Nick
Yes how much are you putting in? Is the tank actually empty. Gauge could be reading empty when its half full.