Diesel Sports

Saw my first sporty car with diesel engine this afternoon! I knew about the CLK 270 CDI, of course, and there was a participant in this NG who had one
(in the Netherlands). Now I saw one in London. Actually -- heard it. In a quiet residential area the 'dieseling' was just audible if one listened carefully.
When will the Cabrios get a diesel engine?
DAS

Scaring
--
Les propos tenus ici n'engagent que leur auteur qui s'exprime titre
personnel.