Difference between 2002 & 2003 C230 Kompressor?

I'm very interested in getting this car but I can save myself $4-5K CAD if I choose a 2002 model with equal milage as a 2003 model. That's a huge price difference. Are there any major differences between the
2002 and 2003 kompressor models?
Oh nuts I forgot to ask. Do ALL automatic Kompressor models come with one of those Triptronic shifts or is that only on some special models?
Don't know what is standard on the 2003 but the 2002 has a 2.3L supercharged engine with 6 speed standard transmission. Evolution kit. Power everything...