Differential for C230 1998?

I found a good used differential (low miles) from a C230 same year and same gear ratio ie. 3.27. Only problem is it's from a 230C K model(1998) (not Kompressor per se). It is from a 180hp and mine is
150hp. Question is: If they are the same gear ratio and look the same... are they in fact the same rear end hence interchangable? I'm tempted to buy it as the price is right. I posted before but just figured out the gear ratio and was surprised that they are the same. I was told earlier that the 180hp differential has a different ratio than the 150hp differential. None of the MB Dealers in town want to find out the correct answer for me. Many Thanks..
Larry
Just for your general interest I found from the Vin#s that both are ABS and not ETS so pretty sure they are the same unit even though difference in HP..
Larry