Digital workshop manual W123

Hi,
Does anybody know a digital version of a mercedes W123 workshop manual. Please email me or let me know where i can download it. I want to restaurate my W123 200D. (diesel).
I also need some tips and hints on service and repair.
Please Email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or sent it to me using www.yousendit.com
Thanks very much.
Martijn
There seems to be no shortage of Mercedes manuals on CD for sale on Ebay.