dimensions of 190E versus 300E (1980s)

What are the overall dimensional differences between the 190E and 300E. I saw the two close by the other day and they look not to be too different in length and width. Anyone have the stats on these two cars?

The width and length is alot of difference... We owned both. I'd stick with W124... it is a great size and that is what I got now.

I second that, having both. The 190 looks to be a decent size, but somehow the interior feels cramped.... the 300 is 'just right' ... :-)
cheers, guenter
Joseph wrote:

Yeah, you do, at your fingertips:
http://www.google.com/search?q=w201+w124+length+width&lr=&btng=Zoek%21

On the upside, my girlfriend's 190E makes our garage seem a lot bigger ;)
Ximinez
The 190 does look a big car - but it isn't. I had one as a daily drive for a few years, then I got a 300E - from then on, driving the 190 felt like driving a mini - the 300E is a lot bigger. Cheers Andy
Yes, quite a diff. They just look so similar on the outside.
DAS
"Andy Smith" < snipped-for-privacy@blueyonderAT.coAT.uk> wrote in message
news:OKiAg.110952$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...