Dirty tricks

Gentlemen,

Only two brands of the cars exist in the world : Mercedes and all other types, and the first type is best. Sometimes it is possible to find different lies about Mercedes but it is only dirty tricks or helpless attempts to compromise world best car. I started to drive cars in 1960.

Iouli Andreev Vienna.

Reply to
Iouli Andreev

I dunno... I love my Volvo just as much as my Merc (if not more... the brick has been far more reliable). I say there are 4 brands: Mercedes, Volvo, the Ford Focus and all other (and no, I'm not a fan of the focus).

Mike

Reply to
Mike "Rotor" Nowak

"Iouli Andreev" hat in Betrag news:VpmJb.373843 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.chello.at dies gedichtet:

And when do you intend to stop trolling?

Frank

(Well, those Austrians sometimes are strange people, you know....)

Reply to
Frank Kemper