Distribution chain of 220 D

Does anybody know at how many km the Distribution chain of a 220 D 1997 must be replaced?
Thanks a lot.
Nick

since noone has answered, yet I'll give it a shot.
If you change oil/filter regularily, the chaintensioner is working properly and engine is not beeing overheated, the timingchain, you refer to is good for many, many KM...to give it a number...200KM and more.
If you have concerns, have the chain tension and or chain wear checked.
I drove my 240D for 400.000 KM with one chain....my 190E for 250.000KM with first chain...I never had a chain brake on me....knock an wood *knock,knock*
...basically, it's all about maintenance...if you take good care of your car/engine, it will take care of you and last, and last and last.
Alex

soory...i meant 200TKM
sorry

Alex,
thank you very much for the advice. I will take care of the oil and filters so i can make a 400K with the car. After all.. it's worth it..
Regards, Nick