Ditmire..question?

I have to pull the head on a Euro 1982 380 SEL. What are the chances that I will have to helicoil the block? If you do one is it safer to do them all?
TIA John

BEFORE you pull the head, loosen and then retorque each bolt. Mark any that won't torqe. Helicoil only the ones that need it.
Thank you sir. John