Ditmire Service Was Excellent

Hi,
For all those that live in the NJ area, Ditmire Motorworks in Absecon, NJ does great work at a great price. I went there today for a 105K service and a rear seal replacement on my C 230 and saved about 50% off
the dealer quote. Not to mention the fact that they found a few items the dealer neglected to replace.
Steve
and you expected something other than great service?
shame on you;)
case
Some of us have even considered moving to NJ just to get good service! But we iznt sure bout them ole trailer laws up thar.
mcbrue consideringly under the SC bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

That would be "Mobile Home " up here.. The low rent ones are known as "Single Wides"....
Whut?? Does ya mean they iz bigger trailers than single wides? Guess them ole rich guyz up there laik Bush has got thet started cus hes too fancy ta live laik us.
mcbrue singlely under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Hmm . . . move the old trailer coach to New Jersey. Not a bad idea . . they don't have tornados up there to rearrange the trailer parks do they?!!
Pete Cowper (1987 300E)
Ditmire, don't be embarrassed, come forward and take a bow!
DAS