Do all 2000+ ML320s have TeleAid?

Hi All. We're currently in the market for a used 2000/2001 ML320. Did the TeleAid feature become standard equipment in 2000 or 2001?

Also, anything I should be looking at, in terms of problem areas with these years?

Thanks, Jan

Reply to
jan

I own a 2001 ML320 and am very happy with it. I did have quite a few electrical problems at the very end of the warranty period. The dealer repaired the faulty theft alarm and the remotes' malfunctions at no cost to me because the problems showed up before, not after, the warranty expired.

I recently drove the newest 2006 ML350 and, even though is more refined than the old style MLs, I don't think it's worth the relatively large amount of money that one would spent in a trade in.

Happy New Year One and All,

HHC

Reply to
Hernando Correa

OOPS! Sorry, I didn't answer your question. TeleAid IS STANDARD equipment on the 2001 ML320. However, some features are free, while others require a paid subscription.

HHC

Reply to
Hernando Correa

No TeleAid in my 2000 (Oct 1999) ML320.

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles

Holiday Sale in progress @

FYIS.org

Thanks guys!

Guess I'll focus on the 2001 MLs, looks like I might have to stretch the budget to get one.

I really think the 1st gen MLs look nicer and beefier than the new model. I'm sure that one will grow on me in time. To me, the style resembles the RAV4 & Sorento a bit too much.

Reply to
jan