Do you name your cars?

A friend referred to his '68 diesel as "Mercy". Mine is "Grace". (Yes, there is a theological significance.)
What's yours?
Collin
KC8TKA E320/97
97 E420 - Musty 79 450SEL 6.9 - Crusty 73 280SEL 4.5 - Dusty 71 250CE - Rusty

Al Abbasi wrote:

I think "phoenix" would be more appropriate seeing that it essentially rose from the ashes so to speak !All that work just to call her that. :-)
She got the name crusty before then.... and lets face it...that car was crusty.

The previous owner of my 87 300SDL called it "Marilyn"
Cheesehead wrote:

'81 300D Helmut '66 200 Waltraud
cp

80 280E P.O.S. 75 450SEL Turd (it's that brown) 76 450SE Golddigger
Have other MB but haven't named them
"Golddigger"? Must be a chick magnet!
Collin KC8TKA
I named my '64 Rambler "Rose",
Rambler. . . Rose. . . Ramblin' Rose. Get it? What a sparkling wit I was in 1971.
John M. witless, now '94 E320 nameless
The only car I named was my '81 Mercedes 200, I called it "Erbswurst". "Erbswurst" is German for "Pea Sausage", and a Pea Sausage is a sausage shaped bag full of ingredients for an instant pea soup.
The car got this name after a strange accident, where it rolled down a garage ramp and crashed against a wall, destroying the bonnet. I replaced the bonnet with a part from a scrap yard which was pale green...
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Cheesehead wrote:

That and she has an uncanny ability to sense when I have extra money in my wallet!
awwww come on, that's so mean!!

cp wrote:

If you seen the brown one,you would concur! The 280E,beauty is only skin deep! 450SE explained on other post.
I love 'em though.
CaptainW116 wrote:

Juergen . wrote:

? ? ?
Sorry, it was test posting only after some significant computer hardware hard- and software changes: I cancelled it but you were faster with reading than I was with cancelling...
Anyway, I have never ever named my cars.
But there were a few occasions when I talked to them... ;-)))
Juergen