dodge with a broken speedo

I have a 2000 dodge dakota 4 cyl, and a couple of weeks ago the speedometer stopped working. At about the same instant the speedometer stoipped working, the truck
wouldn't idle when taken out of gear. I had it tested, and I was told it was the speed control sensor. Does that sound right, and if so, does that sensor have anything to do with the brake system, cause the abs light came on at the same time as the others.
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:35:59 GMT, "anahataray via CarKB.com"

try a dodge newsgroups
jdoe wrote:

Oh, OK