Does antenna have to use original switch?

Page 2 of 2
PS. I just realised I must have EON because when I listen to Radio 4, a national BBC station, I find traffic broadcasts breaking in from BBC stations local to the area in which I find myself.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.