Does anybody like roundabouts?

Page 2 of 2
I love them, except that here in Canada we have ignorant untrained drivers which negates any benefits, which are considerable with good drivers.
cp

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/tm_objectid 527830&method=full&siteidP003&headline=man--30--injured-as-van-overturns-name_page.html

There's one in Long Beach. One. There's also a kilometers sign on Crenshaw between Palos Verdes and Torrance. Odd little bits of Europe in California.
Can't be a legally valid sign, surely?
DAS
"Richard Sexton" < snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net> wrote in message
news:ebi9b5$1ri$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de...

Beats me, it was accurate. There's so many fancy expsnive Euro cars there maybe it's some sort of a joke. No idea...
greek_philosophizer wrote:

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/tm_objectid 527830&method=full&siteidP003&headline=man--30--injured-as-van-overturns-name_page.html
the news story now. IIt was on the way from Rushden to Northampton.
Basically, a lorry took the roundabout too fast, fell over and landed on a VW golf, killing the driver of the car. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, the driver of the lorry has been released on bail.