Does anybody like roundabouts?

Are we being polemical here? Or do you need the lecture about the Romans, swords and Napoleon again?

;-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Can't be a legally valid sign, surely?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Beats me, it was accurate. There's so many fancy expsnive Euro cars there maybe it's some sort of a joke. No idea...

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Here's another, a freind of mine saw this the other day, we can't find the news story now. IIt was on the way from Rushden to Northampton.

Basically, a lorry took the roundabout too fast, fell over and landed on a VW golf, killing the driver of the car. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, the driver of the lorry has been released on bail.

Reply to
dan

No polemics, this was my actual experience.

Rights and wrong can be relative as well as absolute.

Some things are always right or always wrong.

Some things are right or wrong depending on the viewpoint.

I would love to hear about the Romans, swords and Napoleon, although I think that those who made their names through conquest receive excessive adulation.

.

Dori A Schmetterl> Are we being polemical here? Or do you need the lecture about the Romans,

Reply to
greek_philosophizer