Does MB C SportCcoupe has a windscreen wiper for the rear windscreen?

I have been watching photos of the MB C Sportcoupe' and I have noticed that I can't see in the photos a windscreen wiper for the rear windsreen. Isn't there a windscreen wiper? Doesn't the rear visibility stays affected with heavy raining or snow?

thank you, Manuel

Reply to
MR

no wiper. my boss has one of these cars. my guess is that the screen is steeply raked enough so that water cannot stay on. like i say, it's a guess.

Reply to
atwifa

No wiper, the only time any accumulation on the back occurs is when it snows and you are in slow traffic. The rear defrost can't keep it dry in those conditions. Other than that, the lack of a wiper isn't a problem.

Larry B.

Reply to
Larry B.