Don't lose sleep over your Bekker Grand Prix Radio!

Page 2 of 2
William P.N. Smith wrote:
> Including your praise of him? 8*)
I am not an expert but many refer to him with awe.
.

--

Nothing is the way it is because that is the way it has to be.

1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts

Yea, but is is just some awe, or are they full of awe?
"He's Awe-Some!" "No, he's Awe-Full!"
8*)
<William P.N. Smith> wrote:

Heh. I dunno. He's a fascinating character and right about some t things, let's put it that way.
Thanks. I did. Well, I never...
DAS
"Richard Sexton" < snipped-for-privacy@vrx.news> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@T-FCN.Net...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

But the Beatles did and that was good music!
John Lennon had a 600 Limo I think.
.
--

Nothing is the way it is because that is the way it has to be.

1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
"Well, I never..." ...knew that!
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message