door locks in 1979 280se

Hi all,
I've had a problem with my door locks, was sticking one day and when I applied force, it seemed to snap over, now key has no effect on door lock at all.
Any thoughts on how to reset this? Or is it now broken and requires replacement?
Thanks,
Gordo

You probably broke something. It could be simple to fix or it may require some parts.
Your local locksmith might be able to help.
--

Roger Shoaf