Door question?

I have a 1989 560 SEL. The door behind the driver does not open from the out side, inside lever does. Any suggestions?
TIA,
Bill

Make sure the plunger on the inside is attached and tight... if it is loose, you cannot open the door.
Tiger, your are good with M/B questions. I appreciate all your help over the years.
Thank you,
Bill G.

Anytime Bill G... anytime.